The Kalahari Challenge is back in 2018 with a brand new shorter route! Now designed to cure those winter riding blues, come and ride with friends and family into beautiful Southern Botswana Bushveld.
You will now ride just between 60 - 70km a day, riding time is now between 2,5 hrs – 4hrs and overall the route is a around 70km’s shorter. No more Full or Lite options, just one amazing route, that gets you back with ample time to focus on relaxing with friends and enjoy the one of a kind camp site.
- Louis Lager Chill zone with ice cold beer on tap
- AVANI Bush pantry with coffee, tea, smoothies & pastries.
- Massage Tent
- Night time camp fires to sit and enjoy the stars
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Watch the 1st Test Match: Springboks vs England on a drive in style screen
- Free bike wash